Do I need insurance?

If you are WWOOFing in certain countries your personal accident and liability cover is included in your membership fee. Otherwise you will need to make your own arrangements. Make sure your insurer knows that you will be a volunteer on a farm. You will need cover for personal accident and liability, you may also want regular travel insurance if you are going abroad.

Related Articles

Sorry, No posts.